The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives our employees, customers, and members of the public specific rights to the personal data that ABM and our companies process and hold.
You can make a request about the personal data that ABM and our companies hold using this website.
You may request the following:
1. Confirmation that your data is being held and processed by ABM and our companies.
2. If we transfer any of your personal data to any country outside of the EU you may request to be informed of the security safeguards we have in place to protect your personal data.
3. A copy of the personal data processed and the following:
a) The purpose of the processing. (This is the legal basis for the processing. These are things like paying our employees and honoring a contract. We may have to process your personal data to accomplish these and other legitimate goals or ends.)
b) The categories of your personal data that we are using. (These are things like basic personal details such as name and address, financial details like bank account information, etc.)
c) Who we disclose your information to. (This could be a payroll processor for our employees, government authorities, etc.)
d) How long we store your information. (For employees we would need to keep personal data for as long as the person is employed and for several years after the end of employment per legal requirements.)
e) An explanation of how we got your personal data if we did not collect it from you directly.
4. Correction, erasure, or restriction of processing. (If we have your information wrong you can ask us to correct it, you may also ask us to erase your information, and you may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. For restriction of processing requests we can:
- Stop processing your information if you believe the accuracy of our information is wrong
- Stop processing your data but keep it on file instead of erasing
- If we no longer need your information for processing you may ask us to keep your personal data for your exercise or defense of any legal claims.)
5. You may request we provide your personal data to you in a manner consistent with portability. (That means we may be able to deliver your personal data in a machine-readable format so it can be easily transferred into another system, and in some cases we can transmit your personal data directly to another company, entity, etc. This will depend on the types of data.)
6. You may object to the processing of your personal data. (We will stop processing your personal data unless there is a legal or legitimate reason to not do so. We will inform you if any of these issues arise.)
To make a request, please use the drop-down menus below on the request form to let us know what you would like us to do.
Prior to processing your request we must first confirm your identity. Please be sure to input your phone number below and we will arrange for a time to speak with you in order to confirm your identity.
THIS FORM IS SECURE AND USES ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGY, we take the security of your personal data seriously! We will only communicate with you by phone and encrypted email.
If you require multiple copies or multiple items above we may have to charge a fee. If the request is overly burdensome to our staff and capabilities we may have to assess a small fee or possibly reject the request if we are unable to fulfill it. We will inform you if any charges apply.
Please note, if you forget to select an area above or select the wrong items(s) you will need to resubmit your request. We cannot alter the request when we speak with you on the phone to confirm your identity, so please be sure you have made the right selections.
When we receive your request we will contact you by phone within two or three business days to confirm your identity and your request. You should expect to receive your data request or disposition within 30 days of confirming your identity.
If you do not hear back from an ABM representative about your request within three business days please contact email@example.com.
You may lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (ICO UK and Data Protection Commissioner of Ireland) if there is an issue we are unable to resolve with this website, our interactions, etc. Contact information is below.