|JOB TITLE||JOB FUNCTION||BUSINESS SERVICE||LOCATION||APPLY|
|Casual Cleaning Operative||Cleaning||Sport & Leisure||London||Apply|
|Electrical Engineer||Engineering||Retail & Commercial||Various Locations||Apply|
|Evening Cleaning Operative||Cleaning||Commercial||London||Apply|
|Gas Safe Engineer||Engineering||Commercial & Retail||London||Apply|
|HVAC Engineer||Engineering||Commercial & Retail||London||Apply|
|Multi Skilled Operative||Cleaning||Transport||London||Apply|
|Store Maintenance Engineer||Engineering||Retail||London||Apply|
|Technician||Technical Cleaning||Data Centre||London||Apply|
At ABM we take the protection of your personal data seriously. We are required to provide you with this information prior to the submission of your personal data.
• Your personal data is being submitted to ABM UK at George House, 75 – 83 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NH.
• Our privacy representative is Susan Mason and she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or ABM UK at George House, 75 – 83 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NH.
• We will process your personal information only to the extent required to evaluate your candidacy.
• We are legally allowed to process your personal data because ABM has a legitimate interest to hire qualified candidates.
• ABM is the only recipient of your personal data.
• ABM will not transfer your personal data to another country.
• ABM will store your personal data for the length of your employment and thereafter per the requirements of UK law.
• If your candidacy with ABM is not accepted your personal data will be deleted within 6 months.
• You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data. You have the right to restrict the processing, to object to processing, and the right to data portability. Please see our Data Access Request Form page for more information – https://www.abm.co.uk/gdpr/
• If you are based in the UK you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable law (https://ico.org.uk). If you are based in the Republic of Ireland, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office (https://www.dataprotection.ie).
• We need to collect this information from you in order to evaluate your candidacy and whether or not you have the qualifications to fulfill the duties of the job. There is no requirement for you to apply to a position with ABM though if you are interested in working with us we must collect this information.
• We do not employ the use of automated decision making.
• ABM will not process your personal data for any purpose other than to evaluate your candidacy.